Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outback, Outbackers, and Outback Steakhouse

Me being the outback because of all the time I've spent outdoors on my bicycle. The Outbackers are the folks that work at Outback, starting with Wes Raye (proprietor) of the Outback Steakhouse at the forum mall in San Antonio. Wes is the first in line to step up and support my hard work on behalf of our troops. He has been amazing and if he is the standard at Outback, then I'm in! He has encouraged me to stay the course and bug the crap out of the other good people at Outback on the basis that if we all do a little we can gain alot of ground; besides, the Outback is a class act that I would be honored to be associated with. Jeff in San Marcos, Scott in Austin, and Tony in Waco, I look foward to meeting you guys and hope we can make a difference together before I reach Dallas. Finally, The Outback Steakhouse is a great place to eat and they support a plethera of good causes. My hats off to you blokes & sheilas; good-day mate!

No comments: