Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Austin,TX. to Nashville,TN., Plus 5 States 750 mi.

Well, tomorrow the looney known as Average Frank embarks on another long bicycle ride for our troops. I'll cover some distance in seven different states. I'm starting in Austin, TX. and will ride up through Dallas and the Red River Valley. Continuing on up from Broken Arrow, OK to Joplin and Springfield, MO. From there I will head east through the southern point of Illinios, the west point of Kentucky, then to Ft. Campbell/Clarksville, TN., and on down to Nashville, where I hope to meet up with a couple of my Country Western Music friends. Riding a bicycle alone accross hundreds & hundreds of miles gets quite difficult; it has its hardships, to say the least. My son will once again be at war in Iraq and his Dad will be on a bicycle, on the highways of America to raise money for our wounded and KIA families. At the end of the day that is what is all about; raising money! I hope that every mile I pedal we can get closer to my goal of 10,000$, or just one dollar. If we all give a little, we can gain a lot of ground; please help my miles count. I'd ride 5000 more miles if need be, I probably will (smile)!
If you are inclined to now, click on my donate button,,,,,,,,,,Thank you!
Average Frank

No comments: