Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yea, Nashville

We finally reached Nashville; Damn I love Nashville! The Grand Ole Opry & Craig Morgan was 1st on the list. Mack & Robie took care of our tickets and before we knew it we were backstage with Mr. Morgan. We talked Sportsmans Legacy Foundation business and then talked hunting. I promised an Arizona Couse Deer hunt for Craig next year & intend to make it happen. See ya soon Mr. Craig!
Next it was off to Aaron Tippin. I have have spent a copious amount of time with Aaron & his wonderful family. It was so good to see Thea & the boys again; them boys are growing like weeds! Aaron, you're the best! I love you man! It was good to hang out with Larry, Ricky, and the Nippit gang again; they reminded of the night I rolled out of the bunk on Aaron's tour bus; good times! We also met Willie Taylor, he's doing a walk about for our vets, accross America. Kimberly fed our hungry stomachs and we were of to the Marriott.
More to come!

No comments: