Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nashville to Knoxville

18o miles of crapy weather! All day & all night solo riding to make a half decent schedule. I had to put Sandy with JW cause of the rain, as many know she is pregnant so I can't be too hard on her. I hit a powerful cold rain but the roads were good and I had plenty of shoulder. I rode a good long way on the interstate which, is illegal in TN., but made it to Knoxville without a hitch. That was a 24 hour staight run and I was dog dead tired. Leo called ahead and helped us with a room in which to sleep. Sandy & Jw got there early in the evening and waited for averagefrank. They took my gear so I didn't have to ride with much wait. I got there in the morning, ate, then took a 2-3 hour power nap and was ready to get pedaling again. I was excited to get to Gatlinburg so rode on!
I would like to take the oppertunity to remind evertbody about my Sponsers. Tony @ Texas Pride BBQ, & Hank @ Joe Harrison's Motor Sports. My web site guy is weeks behind so I haven't posted your advertisement yet, but it's a coming; web builders, what are we gonna do with these guys? Rest asure though, I am greatful to you guys for what you have done for me. Leo, Mr. Goerge, and the others at the Marriott must also be mentioned here, thank you folks!

No comments: