Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus and the Wounded Warriors 2/14/09

I was able to get some of our wounded guys into the show at the At&t center in San Antonio during the rodeo season for a meet and greet with Mr. Cyrus. It was Valentines Day! Leroy and his boy Landon, Tyler, Matt & Michele, and Diane & I met Billy Ray, he signed autographs and talked to us for a bit. He is a very cool guy and we appreciate him meeting with us. We also met Paul A., he gave me a phone # in case we need anything from Billy Ray and Miley for the next benefit fundraiser. Thanks you guys!
Duane from the San Antonio Rodeo and Sarah from the AT&T center hooked us up and helped make it happen. The folks from the Star Experience should also be thanked as well as the AT&T center itself. I stepped on someone's toe there and apologized but my warrior friends were proud of me for making a stand to validate sacrifices made by our troops, past and present!

No comments: