Monday, November 12, 2007

How You Can Help - Donate to Wounded Warrior

I am riding to raise awareness and funds for Wounded Warrior Project. Below you will find a great list of people who have already helped me out. Please support their businesses.

Most recently Jack Furrier's Tire & Auto Care has been working hard to get me on the road and starting on Veteran's Day all of their stores are taking donations for Wounded Warrior Project. Show our troops you remember.

If you would like to donate in person, go to any Jack Furrier's Location in Tucson or Sierra Vista, or donate online - Wounded Warrior Project has set up a special page for me which you can access through www.jackfurriers.com - look for the links on their home page.


People who have helped so far:
Lots of people have sponsored me based on riding the 2,000 miles or been out beating the bushes to get people to donate - please email me your name and I will get my helpers to add your name here.

Fundraisers over $2000 for Wounded Warrior Project
Furrier Family - Jack Furrier's Tire & Auto Care - thanks again to the Furrier's
Fundraisers over $500
Fundraisers over $250

Donations to support my ride

over $1000
Furrier Family - Jack Furrier's Tire & Auto Care - these guys are like family now. Desert Rat Truck Centers in Tucson, Phoenix, and Albq. and UPR http://www.upr.com/
These guys and gals have spent a lot of time and money getting me on the road and creating fundraising opportunities for me. THANKS

Donations over $250
Bargain Basement Bikes - Dwayne - the best bikes and what a great crew - thanks Dwayne
Steve Chuk - Screenprinting - thanks for the awesome shirts steve - I feel safer already!

Discounts on merchandise
AlphaGraphics on South Palo Verde - Keith Cooper - thanks for the help with the stickers -
Summit Hut - Tucson http://www.summithut.com/ 20% discount on camping gear
Adventure Cycling http://www.adventurecycling.org/ Gave me member price on Maps

Time
Paschal "Pal" Alexander - a great friend who has donated his help in too many ways to mention.

No comments: